Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just wondering if there are any fellow frontend developers that have successfully gone through with the subclass 190 and what route would be best for me to take. I am Front-end developer with a degree in Computing and 3 yrs experience.

Which skills assessment I would be eligible for and what to expect? Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thank you.

·
Registered
23,220 Posts
Hi All,

Just wondering if there are any fellow frontend developers that have successfully gone through with the subclass 190 and what route would be best for me to take. I am Front-end developer with a degree in Computing and 3 yrs experience.

Which skills assessment I would be eligible for and what to expect? Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Give Anzsco code

Cheers

·
Registered
23,220 Posts
Hi All,

Thank you.
There will be a lot of changes in the states list of Anzsco codes when the federal quota is released in October especially if there is a severe curtailment

So wait for a couple of months before you start spending money

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts