Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I am from London and interested in an IT job based in Riyadh. I would like to know what are the chances of me getting a job in Riyadh without a degree? I have around 15 months work experience in an IT support role. Can anyone also advise where the best place to apply for some or know any links or someone that can help me. I am okay with a salary around 8-10,000 riyals per month with accommodation provided or a cheap apartment to rent.

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all,

I am from London and interested in an IT job based in Riyadh. I would like to know what are the chances of me getting a job in Riyadh without a degree? I have around 15 months work experience in an IT support role. Can anyone also advise where the best place to apply for some or know any links or someone that can help me. I am okay with a salary around 8-10,000 riyals per month with accommodation provided or a cheap apartment to rent.

Thanks
Without a degree, it may be tough for you to get a job here. Checkout job search websites of Saudi Arabia or middle east in general. Good luck!

·
Banned
64 Posts
It is difficult getting a job without a degree or adequate experience. The Middle East cares about degrees more than anything. Unless you're white with a Western passport and nonmuslim name. Then they forget everything else and probably hire you just based on your words.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts