Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone :)

I have been here in the UK for 2 months already under a fiancee visa. I mainly need clarification regarding the below point because of the confusion about which route we should take. Follow up questions may arise depending on the answers :)

- I looked at the UKBA website and it says I have to apply for further leave to remain but on the forums I've read I should apply for a spouse visa. What should I apply for?

Thank you in advance :)

Johanna

·
Super Moderator
18,064 Posts
You will be applying for further leave to remain as a spouse which if FLR (M). You 'll need to meet financial, accommodation and relationship requirements. They are pretty much the same requirements that you had to meet for the fiancé visa. Obviously you'll have to have updated bank statements and pay slips. You'll additionally provide your marriage certificate.

·
Registered
39,078 Posts
Are you booking same-day premium service for in-person application? Costs more than postal but it's much easier and you get result normally in a few hours and biometric residence permit in the post. Postal can mean waiting 1-2 months and can't leave UK nor work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.