Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for friends in Marbella

Hi.:) I'm looking for new friends in (or around) Marbella. I recently moved here and don't know many people outside of my job yet. I'm 25 and live in Marbella centre.

·
Administrator
36,522 Posts
Hi.:) I'm looking for new friends in (or around) Marbella. I recently moved here and don't know many people outside of my job yet. I'm 25 and live in Marbella centre.
:welcome:

& congrats on the job :clap2:

we have quite a few posters in that area of various ages - quite a lot in the Málaga area too

if you put either Malaga or Marbella into the search you'll find lots of threads - there are a couple arranging meet ups too

·
Registered
868 Posts
Hi Amy

There are a few groups who meet regularly, One such group is the Tuesday Lunch group Marbella Menu del Dia Martes Madness. on Facebook. Also there is the newly created group to meet every month for Activity based get together s.

Once you have 5 posts on here you can send Private Mails and I can give you contact details.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the replys.
I will look at the other thread. the lunch group sounds like a great idea but i work in an international school so unfortunately i dont get the traditional long spanish lunch break :(

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Amy Im moving to estepona on sunday, only 15 min drive away from marbella, im 22 and hoping I can make friends pretty quickly, how long have you been over there? Beckyx

·
Registered
11 Posts
Oh well not long then, are you enjoying it? Just finishing packing ready for the three day drive from the uk, not looking forward to that with an excitable Labrador all the way. Let me know if you want to meet up because I'm not looking forward to leaving everyone so a friend would be good.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi,

I am so glad to hear of some people in the Marbella and Estepona area.
We should try to meet up one Saturday? Amy, I´m in an international school too. Half term at last!

Hope to meet you all soon

·
Registered
1 Posts
Friends in Marbella

Hi everyone! :)

I am somewhat new here in Marbella and want to meet more people.

I am a happy girl from Norway, 32 summers old and here "on my own".

I like the good life here in Marbella with all it has to offer of beach, vibe, party, shops, cafe's and so on...

Hope to hear from u :clap2:

Hasta luego:)

·
Registered
38 Posts

Hi Amy,

Hows your job going? Hope you've settled in well to Marbella!
My name's Kathryn and I live in the Marbella area too and looking to make some new friends. I'm 29, I work from home and I also teach english. I've been here for nearly 6 years and I live with my spanish boyfriend. Unfortunately all the friends I've made have ended up moving back to the UK recently because of work etc. so feel like I'm starting again!
Let me know if you're in the area and you fancy meeting up for a drink or something!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello!

I'm looking for some new friends too! I'm a 33 year old girl, living alone, have been in Marbella for 2.5 years and my friends have all moved away over the last 6 months, so I feel like I am starting again too! I'd love to meet up for coffee or something.
I don't feel like I've explored the region at all either, considering how long I've been here - time has just flown by with work etc - so I'm also looking for travel buddies if anyone fancies visiting cool places in Andalucia.
I've only just joined the forum so I guess I will need to post a bit before I can send PMs...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hello!

I'm looking for some new friends too! I'm a 33 year old girl, living alone, have been in Marbella for 2.5 years and my friends have all moved away over the last 6 months, so I feel like I am starting again too! I'd love to meet up for coffee or something.
I don't feel like I've explored the region at all either, considering how long I've been here - time has just flown by with work etc - so I'm also looking for travel buddies if anyone fancies visiting cool places in Andalucia.
I've only just joined the forum so I guess I will need to post a bit before I can send PMs...
Hello! I know exactly how you feel, I'm in the same position! All my friends have recently moved back to the UK so I'm looking to meet some new people!
I'm 29 and have lived in the Marbella area for nearly 6 years, I work from home so it's virtually impossible to meet new people! Let me know if you'd like to meet up for a drink one day?? Don't think I can pm either yet as I'm a new member on here but I can still pick up your reply on here so no problem!
Hope to hear from you!
Kathryn

·
Registered
2 Posts
25 year old guy living in Marbella searching for friends

The title alone is pretty sad I know, but I moved back to Marbella (Benahavis) late last year and when I'm not working I'm stuck riding my motorcycle alone because everyone I grew up with here has moved abroad or lives towards Malaga.

I'm 25 years old from the US originally, but I grew up locally, moved away with my now wife a few years ago only to miss it so much we moved back. I love motorcycles, any sport going, outdoor anything & food etc.

Would love to meet people around my age that share similar interests or can even introduce me to something new :)

super easy going & i have a solid moral compass so I won't be expecting crazy nights out lol

Please get in touch by PM

thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Make friends and meet people in Marbella

Hi!

I recently moved to Marbella (Puerto Banús) and I'd like to meet new people and make friends.

I am Spanish, but soon found out that 80% of the people are foreigners here, and that's why I am using this forum.

I lived in London for a while and I'm fluent in English.

I'm up for pretty much anything: going to the beach or swimming pool, going shopping, cinema, a coffee in the afternoon, drinks at night... I don't normally play any sports, but wouldn't be a bad idea either!

Hopefully someone will live here already or move here soon.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

- Blanca

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey girls,

I've seen this is from a few months ago, but maybe you are still looking for friends or wouldn't mind meeting someone else/she joins the group?

I am 30. Moved here in february with my (Irish) boyfriend. However we broke up in april and now I am here on my own.

The fact that I work from home doesn't help either, since work is normally a good way to meet new people.

I can't PM just yet, but if you read this and are interested, maybe you can send me a message or reply here and we'll figure out how to contact.

Looking forward to hearing from you! :)

Blanca

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Lena,

My name is Blanca. I moved a few months ago to Marbella (Puerto Banús) and found your thread.

Did you make any friends? Are you still here?

I wish we could get in touch. I am 30 and it'd be great to hang out together one day!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Blanca

1 - 20 of 233 Posts