Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I arrived in Paris 5 months ago with my partner (who is French) not speaking a word of French. During my search for a French School I was recommended EF School Paris (L’école de français EF).

When I first contacted the school I felt welcome immediately. I was presented with the range of courses available and information about the school.

The school is situated in the heart of Paris in a gorgeous traditional Parisian building over looking a courtyard, with easy access to all areas of the city. The school environment is relaxed and friendly, with a wonderful common area. All classes are small and the teachers are all highly experienced and more than helpful.

I have now been at EF Paris for 3 months and am thrilled with the amount I have learnt in such a short time. The school has given me an opportunity to meet other students from around the world, and to experience Paris through the many activities offered.

I know it can be difficult to decide “which school” to go to in Paris, and I’d like to highly recommend EF Paris to anyone wanting to learn French fast, make great friends and immerse yourself in this wonderful city :)

H

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.