Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi;

I read somewhere in this forum that Driving tests will become easier very soon. I would like to know more about the changes in the test regulations. I intent to go to Auto Ecole, as the local Prefecture has rejected my request for exchanging my Ontario Driver's licence (G2) to French licence.

Can anybody help me to provide the changes expected in driving licencing system.

Thanks,
Varier

·
Administrator
51,399 Posts
Your best source for information about the recent changes to the driving test in France is here: Le site de la Sécurité Routière This is the government site for the ministry that handles matters of driving and licenses. Click on the heading "permis de conduire"on the right side of the page.

The changes were just announced a couple of months ago, and your local auto école will certainly have details, as well as practice books and information about the format of the test. (I've heard that it's a computerized test nowadays.)
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your best source for information about the recent changes to the driving test in France is here: Le site de la Sécurité Routière This is the government site for the ministry that handles matters of driving and licenses. Click on the heading "permis de conduire"on the right side of the page.

The changes were just announced a couple of months ago, and your local auto école will certainly have details, as well as practice books and information about the format of the test. (I've heard that it's a computerized test nowadays.)
Cheers,
Bev
Hi Bev,

Thank you very much for the information.

Regards,
Varier

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.