Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Here is my situation.
I am a French citizen, born and raised there. I moved to the US when I was 14 years old with my family under a visa. I am now under a student visa in the US, and will be graduating in May, which then I will have 1 year of allowed work in the US.
I am looking to possibly move to Quebec in 2015, but want to know what exactly I would need to do to request a work/living visa? I know that they do have their own immigration system and when I took their "selection criteria" quiz, it said that it looks like I meet those criteria.
Do I need to find a job there first? Will they sponsor me? I just need general guidance on the process.

Thank you!

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Hi all,

Here is my situation.
I am a French citizen, born and raised there. I moved to the US when I was 14 years old with my family under a visa. I am now under a student visa in the US, and will be graduating in May, which then I will have 1 year of allowed work in the US.
I am looking to possibly move to Quebec in 2015, but want to know what exactly I would need to do to request a work/living visa? I know that they do have their own immigration system and when I took their "selection criteria" quiz, it said that it looks like I meet those criteria.
Do I need to find a job there first? Will they sponsor me? I just need general guidance on the process.

Thank you!

Doesn't their website answer these questions?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.