Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day,

I am looking forward to support to understand the stages involved in transfer of work visa between Freezone to Inland companies. Apologizing ahead if this has been already discussed as I was not able to find anything using the search feature.

Here is the situation, I have recently resigned from a Freezone Comapny (TECOM) as I have received an offer from a company based inland. The passport bearing the cancelled visa is with me but there is a cancellation document that is issued by TECOM but is being retained by my PRO which he can only release at the airport or once another visa has been issued.

I would really appreciate if someone can explain the IN-Land visa process so I can know what is going on? Also if this topic has already been discussed would really appreciate if you can direct me there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts