Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I live in buenos aires Argentina, have spain nationality and plan to move to Toledo next year. I will be taking my current work with me :) and I have a few questions. I will be paid in an Argentine bank, paying taxes/pension like I do atm. In Spain I will apply for Autonomo because I also do some freelance work paid vía Paypal. Do I have to do something about my argentine income? I will not transfer that money to spain, I will use it via Credit/debit card or collect it when visiting. :plane:

Clara

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello, I live in buenos aires Argentina, have spain nationality and plan to move to Toledo next year. I will be taking my current work with me :) and I have a few questions. I will be paid in an Argentine bank, paying taxes/pension like I do atm. In Spain I will apply for Autonomo because I also do some freelance work paid vía Paypal. Do I have to do something about my argentine income? I will not transfer that money to spain, I will use it via Credit/debit card or collect it when visiting. :plane:

Clara
Spain taxes worldwide income which means that the money you earn in Argentina is liable to tax too. Whether you pay or not depends on the conditions of the double taxation treaty between Spain and Argentina.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts