Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

I am about to submit my ACS skills assessment application. But I need your valuable advice on below mentioned matter.

While working as a full time employee, I did some Freelance work in the weekends and after office hours. Shall I include those freelancing details under my work experience? Even I have the agreement documents, bank details of those business, tax reports, etc.

Please advise me on this matter. Thank you.

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Hi shehandeen,

If the freelance work supports your application (it was the same skillset) then yes I'd include it.

Regards,
Karen

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Yes, include it and make sure you include the detail about the actual work done (project details) and technologies used and implemented. The ACS won't be so concerned with tax reports or bank details of the business (except to verify it's a real business).

Dear All,

I am about to submit my ACS skills assessment application. But I need your valuable advice on below mentioned matter.

While working as a full time employee, I did some Freelance work in the weekends and after office hours. Shall I include those freelancing details under my work experience? Even I have the agreement documents, bank details of those business, tax reports, etc.

Please advise me on this matter. Thank you.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
If you want to add the freelance projects you can try taking references from those you worked for, just to authenticate/support the CV

1 - 5 of 5 Posts