Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just wondered if there is an italian bank that doesnt charge per month just to have it open please?many thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Basically all the online ones don't. You'll pay the government annual tax and for any in branch services you use but anything done online is free.

I use Intessa conto zero but ING is all over the TV .

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Basically all the online ones don't. You'll pay the government annual tax and for any in branch services you use but anything done online is free.

I use Intessa conto zero but ING is all over the TV .
hi nick,is that Intesa Sanpalo you use,i saw they have a Zerotondo account which appears free?dont know if it applies to non-residents tho..?:ranger:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi

Yup Intesa Sanpalo. I don't know if non residents can get access to these.
hi,i dont supoose you have any english speaking contact details for this bank so i can find out please?im in need of paying an enel bill,but it costs £12.50 to use a transfer company to pay this,and will do per bill...so looking at cheaper options!:eek:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To be honest nobody at my local branch speaks any english. I pay enel online with them.
hi,sojust to confirm the intesa sanpaolo bank with the zerotondo account is fee free? and the direct debits to pay bills are free?
thanks nick,sorry for all the questions!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
It's free if you do everything online or with ATM. But remember you'll need to pay the government tax of about 8 Euros a quarter.

I pay Enel online but my gas company isn't on the list so I pay that at the post office for 1.10 Euro.

You get a free ATM card with the account and you might even get a credit card but I don't remember.

·
Registered
8 Posts
enel and payment

hi,i dont supoose you have any english speaking contact details for this bank so i can find out please?im in need of paying an enel bill,but it costs £12.50 to use a transfer company to pay this,and will do per bill...so looking at cheaper options!:eek:
YOU can pay online wth your credit card.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts