Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Basically all the online ones don't. You'll pay the government annual tax and for any in branch services you use but anything done online is free.

I use Intessa conto zero but ING is all over the TV .

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Basically all the online ones don't. You'll pay the government annual tax and for any in branch services you use but anything done online is free.

I use Intessa conto zero but ING is all over the TV .
hi nick,is that Intesa Sanpalo you use,i saw they have a Zerotondo account which appears free?dont know if it applies to non-residents tho..?:ranger:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi

Yup Intesa Sanpalo. I don't know if non residents can get access to these.
hi,i dont supoose you have any english speaking contact details for this bank so i can find out please?im in need of paying an enel bill,but it costs £12.50 to use a transfer company to pay this,and will do per bill...so looking at cheaper options!:eek:

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
It's free if you do everything online or with ATM. But remember you'll need to pay the government tax of about 8 Euros a quarter.

I pay Enel online but my gas company isn't on the list so I pay that at the post office for 1.10 Euro.

You get a free ATM card with the account and you might even get a credit card but I don't remember.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.