Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was working in a company in Sharjah for about 4.5 years as an Accountant General.
My boss mentally torched me. many times he cut fine from my salary without any reason. he also abuse me many times.

i take leave of 1 month and come to Pakistan. he retain AED 3000/- as a guarantee and said i will give it to you after you come back.

now i don't want to go back in that "Jail" type job. he threaten me that he will open a fraud case in "Pakistan Embassy".

now is there any law so he can open any case against me????

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
He can report your for absconding from your UAE job, and have a block put on you for future work here, but I doubt the Pakistan embassy is bothered about what happened in another country.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
The Pakistan Embassy is not a law making authority either, they are not the police.

Let it go, forget the 3,000, you'll never get it back anyway.

Amazes me you took so long to leave.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Pakistan Embassy has no say in local laws , so consider it as hollow threat only

Company cannot hold your salary or any amount as guarantee, it is illegal and you can file a case in labor court.

Come back , resign - serve notice period and collect all your salaries,guarantee amount and end of service benefits and leave..

DONT SIGN ANY DOCUMENTS STATING YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR DUES TILL YOU RECEIVE EVERYTHING IN CASH (PREFERABLE)/CHEQUE/BANK TRANSFER.

they may try to play around with your visa cancellation, you can always approach labor court and file a case ..keep all proofs with you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts