Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently joined Free and I've activated my sim card but I just got a email with my bill but it doesn't say anything about how to pay it, just what the penalties are if you don't. Does anybody know how to pay it? or does it automatically get taken from your bank like I originally thought since they ask for a RIB. Also does anybody know how you would end services, my french isn't that great so I really don't want to have to google translate their entire terms and conditions. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
23 Posts
or does it automatically get taken from your bank like I originally thought since they ask for a RIB.
Yes it's automatically taken from your bank account. That's the regular way to pay but you should also print and sign a document called "autorisation de prélèvement" (take a look to you "mon compte" on the web interface) and give it to your bank.

To end the service you have to write to :
"
Free Mobile
Service abonnés
75371 PARIS Cedex 08
"

In the letter don't write too much (facta non verba) and just write that you want to stop the service immediately

·
Registered
From the US...lived in Canada, UK, & France
1,292 Posts
...In the letter don't write too much (facta non verba) and just write that you want to stop the service immediately
And request a return receipt from La Poste confirming someone at Free received your letter.

Best of luck.

Ray

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.