Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi dear all of you....

i am haris,please can brief me about france skills and talent visa,what is eligibility criteria and how to prepare skills and talent project.....please give me your valuable experience suggestions and ideas please help me .......

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi dear all of you....

i am haris,please can brief me about france skills and talent visa,what is eligibility criteria and how to prepare skills and talent project.....please give me your valuable experience suggestions and ideas please help me .......

Are you currently in France?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Currently on TIER 1(Gen), Want to immigrate to France

hi everyone.
this is my first post here.

I need some info about immigration in france.

Currently I am on Tier1(Gen), working as a self employed. have done IT degree. I have 2 brother in france. They are french National.

Is there any way i can go and live with them under family unification or work permit or anything else..??

can my brothers do something for me?

kind regards
Zish

·
Administrator
50,364 Posts
hi everyone.
this is my first post here.

I need some info about immigration in france.

Currently I am on Tier1(Gen), working as a self employed. have done IT degree. I have 2 brother in france. They are french National.

Is there any way i can go and live with them under family unification or work permit or anything else..??

can my brothers do something for me?

kind regards
Zish
As far as I can tell, your brothers won't do you any good - at least not under family unification programs. Even if they have taken French nationality, the family reunification only seems to apply to legal spouse aged 18 or above and children under the age of 18.

To work in France, you'd need to find a job and get the employer to sponsor a visa for you. The other option might be this skills and talent visa, but for that you need a project you can sell to the authorities.
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello there. I am newbie to the site too but I find it extremely helpful. I am in your same situation too . Iam wanting to move to France and I am looking at very different ways to do it.. I dont knwo if its posible, but maybe we could look for info together? and give each others emails? I think we would have to ask the moderator no?
The consulte if France in London it si not very helpful to be honest. I think I will have to go and ask for all the info I need but when you go theyalways ask you to go/call somewhere else.
I hope we cna get in touch. I am in london and it would be good to meet some people trying to do the same thing.
2 heads think better than one

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can I work another job if I am granted a skills and talents visa?

Hi All,
I'll keep this brief, thanks to those who can help me out.

Im Australian and have been living in France for the past two years. I'm about to apply for the skills and talents visa in order to stay here. I would like to know - if I am granted this visa, does it allow me to apply for other jobs at the same time?

My business idea is strong however i will need to work another part time job whilst i am building up the business.

Does anyone know the answer to this question? Ive searched around but get conflicting answers.

Also, for those who have been lucky enough to obtain the skills and talents visa (congrats!) did you require to show significant funds to operate the business in France or can you present an idea which has no funds yet? ie do you need to show you have lots of money in the bank?

Thanks again to you those you reply, appreciate it.

·
Administrator
50,364 Posts
I think you'd have a better chance at the skills and talents visa if you included the idea of working a second job in your project as part of the financing part (i.e. to show that you've thought of it) and if the job you're working to finance your project were somehow related to what your project is.

They do want to see that you have the financing "under control" - which means at the very least a plan to assemble the financing as part of your project. Working in the industry (or a related one) can certainly part of a project - good for networking, creating contacts, etc.
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
974 Posts
I think you'd have a better chance at the skills and talents visa if you included the idea of working a second job in your project as part of the financing part (i.e. to show that you've thought of it) and if the job you're working to finance your project were somehow related to what your project is.
I agree. I'm pretty sure for this visa anything you do has to be a part of your project - if your project does not involve earning income, you cannot go and pick up any part-time job on the side. You are only allowed to do work that's been approved as part of the project.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.