Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A puppy of 8 months has been outside my house for just over a week in the tala area. She is black with a white belly, she has no coller and hasnt been chipped. If you are the owner of this adorable dog please get in touch.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Sadly, no-one is likely to get in touch. These dogs appear all the time. We only just managed to get one placed with someone who has now rejected it. We have no idea what has become of the sweet little dog.

I'm told it is the Muktar's responsibility to deal with stray dogs. Certainly our's helped. Have a word with your Muktar who might know of a dog being lost but it is unlikely. He should then be able to take it from you.

The other alternative is to care for it yourself, fall in love with it and it becomes yours!

Pete

·
Banned
1,576 Posts
Sadly, no-one is likely to get in touch. These dogs appear all the time. We only just managed to get one placed with someone who has now rejected it. We have no idea what has become of the sweet little dog.

I'm told it is the Muktar's responsibility to deal with stray dogs. Certainly our's helped. Have a word with your Muktar who might know of a dog being lost but it is unlikely. He should then be able to take it from you.

The other alternative is to care for it yourself, fall in love with it and it becomes yours!

Pete
With no collar or chip it is probably another addition to the more then 170000 stray dogs on the island

1 - 3 of 3 Posts