Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
beautiful...... what irritates me the most is people asking for whole procedures from scratch without even hitting search button in the forum or even in the google.... i love you expatriate for how you have volunteered yourself to help other members...

·
Registered
487 Posts
Great work Expatriate!

What really amuses me, once somebody has tried to answer a question!

They look for constant reassurance by asking
'ARE YOU SURE CO WILL ACCEPT THIS DOCUMENT? ... and I will be granted the visa!'

This is the golden question, in pursuit of the golden email. :cool:;)

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Great work Expatriate!

What really amuses me, once somebody has tried to answer a question!

They look for constant reassurance by asking
'ARE YOU SURE CO WILL ACCEPT THIS DOCUMENT? ... and I will be granted the visa!'

This is the golden question, in pursuit of the golden email. :cool:;)
yeah I'd be like. "No I am not sure, I am actually misleading you on purpose" .....

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
14- Repeating the same question several times after getting an initial answer you did not like will not change the outcome or answer to your question.
Love that :D

Really winds me up people asking thing in different ways till someone says what they want to hear. How do they know the person saying what they want to hear is right compared to the 10 people who said the opposite!

·
Registered
535 Posts
I hope persons take heed to these commandments, to many flooding unnecessary posts in the forum
Thou shalt not post the same question on multiple threads. Before posting any question thou shalt check if any thread relevant to the question in mind already exists. "Search" function of the forum should be used for the same if the relevant thread doesn't appear on the first few pages of the forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Also, try and make your questions specific. Do not ask what the cost of living is like in Australia or what is the job situation. Narrow your questions down as this is a big country with a lot of diversity.

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Commandment 16 : Questions that make us doubt your IELTS reading score (or worse, your IQ) are really irritating. Questions like "The CO asked me to do XYZ, should I do XYZ?" ..... or "The question asks if I did bla bla bla. I know I did that, should I answer yes or no" .......

PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE !

·
Registered
108 Posts
Regarding infractions for Text Speak/Abbreviated English

i have been getting infractions for using textspeech. is there a set of rules where it lists all textspeech? im really pissed off. im not doing it purposely

1 - 20 of 23 Posts