Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Friends,

I will be lodging my visa under subclass 190 in a day or two. Just need some information on the forms that need to be updated.

As far as I know, I need to upload all supporting documents along with PCC and medicals.

But do i need to attach any other forms? I saw discussions on Form 80, 1221 and so on. What are these forms and are they required for everyone?

Also in my application, i have given my parents and my brother's(age 27) name under dependent, but they will not be travelling with me. So do I need to provide any forms for them as well?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Manjyot Singh

·
Registered
150 Posts
when you will file the application and pay for the fees, the list of mandatory documents to upload will automatically populate for you so use that as the baseline.

I suggest you delay the PCC and medicals or until the CO asks for it as the 1 year clock to make the first entry starts from the date of either of these two documents.

Form 80 will be requested by the CO if required so again not mandatory but just saves on the turnaround time so might as well upload in advance

1 - 2 of 2 Posts