Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Mates,

I'm waiting for CO .

Do we require to use form 1221 for Visa 190?

Can we submit From 80, 1023, 1022 before CO, assignment?

Br, JaNgZ

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Hi Mates,

I'm waiting for CO .

Do we require to use form 1221 for Visa 190?

Can we submit From 80, 1023, 1022 before CO, assignment?

Br, JaNgZ
Hello Jango911,

Form 1221 is subset of Form 80 (I mean to say, it is almost similar). So if you have filled Form 80, fill Form 1221 also and keep it ready.

You can front load Form 80 now itself. But Form 1221 keep it ready with you and if CO asks for it, you can quickly email them. But generally Form 1221 not many people are asked.

I am not sure about the change of advise forms 1023 and 1022. I think you can upload it and if CO asks, you can email her/him. Let some seniors comment on this point though.

Best regards,
JR

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Jango911,

Form 1221 is subset of Form 80 (I mean to say, it is almost similar). So if you have filled Form 80, fill Form 1221 also and keep it ready.

You can front load Form 80 now itself. But Form 1221 keep it ready with you and if CO asks for it, you can quickly email them. But generally Form 1221 not many people are asked.

I am not sure about the change of advise forms 1023 and 1022. I think you can upload it and if CO asks, you can email her/him. Let some seniors comment on this point though.

Best regards,
JR
Many thanks JR . . .

·
Registered
50 Posts
what I observed is that you need to wait for CO's instructions.... but for the safe side fill both the forms in advance and keep them with you... uploading in advance has no signifigance

Reactions: Jango911

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
what I observed is that you need to wait for CO's instructions.... but for the safe side fill both the forms in advance and keep them with you... uploading in advance has no signifigance
Since you were already granted, I thought I'd ask. Did you front-load them or waited for CO's request?

·
Registered
275 Posts
I uploaded all documents, including Form 80 and PCC, right after I submitted my application. I was never contacted by the CO and was granted the visa in 18 days.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
So, I guess uploading the documents before CO assignment does pay off.

@Sennara: Can you tell me if you had any dependents or was that only you?

·
Registered
275 Posts
So, I guess uploading the documents before CO assignment does pay off.

@Sennara: Can you tell me if you had any dependents or was that only you?
Yes, I think uploading before the CO asks would be better.

It was only me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts