Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for information regarding the formation of an S.L. in Spain. My wife and I will be the only two partners. she is a spanish citizen, i have my NIE as a result of the marriage. we have a separation of bienes. what is the best way to go about setting this up so both have equal ownership and equal power? what is the best in terms of saving money for tax purposes? how much should it cost more or less to set up the S.L.? someone suggested one of us be the administrator. as administrator they would have to be autonomo? somehow it could be setup where as autonomo they dont make any money, so we wouldnt have to pay anything quarterly. and at the same time they could be contracted as say manager, and here have a salary? the other could then just be contracted by the company and have a normal salary? im a bit confused how all this works... and if we went down this route, how does that influence power? ownership of the company? any help or information would be greatly appreciated! thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
I know that for example here in Valencia at the Chamber of Commerce there is a "Ventanilla Unica" where you can get advice on the different company styles and also there you can do the different tramites in one place: Hacienda, SS, etc.
I think I remember that a SL costs around 3000 EUR to establish.
Hope that helps a little.
Brgds,
Steffi

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.