Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friends lets unite in Adelaide.... All new immigrants to Adelaide lets connect. We may be able to help each other.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Finding a house in Adelaide can take more than a week. Its an elaborate procedure...

Reactions: zed_260

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HI,

When your planning to move to adelaide

We already visited to validate the Visa. We are moving for good in September.
Do message me in private messages if you want to get acquainted with our family.

Reactions: zed_260

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hello,

Can someone say how the job prospects look in Adelaide? I am just going to lodge my application - so any insights are welcome. Applying in ICT Trainer - anyone in this category?

Thanks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello all,

I received my EOI invitation (State sponsorship SA) on 17thOct. How much time it will take for visa grand on visa lodging.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Friends lets unite in Adelaide.... All new immigrants to Adelaide lets connect. We may be able to help each other.
I'm moving to Adelaide this December. Can you let me know where I can find a good shared accommodation initially?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Reactions: SSAODNHAALNI

·
Registered
193 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Guys,

I am moving with family on Jan 31st, 2015.

Any help on the following would be highly appreciable -

1. Temporary Accomodation
2. How long can it take to get a house on rent, we are looking for Linden Park area
3. Best mobile plan
4. What basic stuff should we carry, someone mentioned to get cooker and kadhai as that's not available there
5. Any help on job search as in job consultants list in Adelaide if anyone has made already

Anything else?

Regards,
Khalid

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am planning to move in march 2015 last week. Any idea about the rentals there.my family will came in the month of April 2015

·
Registered
467 Posts
I am planning to move in march 2015 last week. Any idea about the rentals there.my family will came in the month of April 2015
Hi Vikas just go through the earlier posts, you will find many links to get rentals. They are the best sites available. Best wishes

·
Registered
161 Posts
Casual jobs are aplenty.... Plz check seek.com........ indeed.com..for jobs in your fields......ICT or IT jobs are tough to come by......but all depends upon luck and networking of an individual..... You need to be patient and jump upon every opportunity as it comes and believe me.......networking would fine tune you for jobs and interview. So meet as many consultants and professional for your 1st breakthrough.....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi,

I am moving to adelaide in 1st week of august.I will be going to one of my family friend for a week and then move on.If you couls hare your number on my email address then we can figure out something
email id:[email protected]

·
Registered
25 Posts
Kudos to Founder "SSAODNHAALNI" for forming such a group. I would also like to be a part of this group as I have applied for SS to South Australia on 6th July 2015 and eagerly awaiting invite.
Cheers

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello Friend,

I guess you have moved to adelaide and I'm planning to move this August 15. Could you please tell me how difficult is to get job and accommodation irrespective of any industry?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello,

Can someone say how the job prospects look in Adelaide? I am just going to lodge my application - so any insights are welcome. Applying in ICT Trainer - anyone in this category?

Thanks.
Hello Ind

Mine also same occupation ICT trainer I guess you have moved to adelaide by now and I'm planning to move this August 15. Could you please tell me how difficult is to get job and accommodation irrespective of any industry?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts