Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm and LPR in the US and applied for my husband to join me. His paperwork has been accepted and in March this year I was told that the process would take 3 years (I've mentioned this before on other threads). What I would like to know is can he still visit me from the UK and stay in the US for up to 90 days and if so, how long does he have to be out of the US before he is allowed to enter for a further 90 days?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Do you mind my asking why they told you it would take 3 years? Was your application a straightforward one? I'm just curious 'cause I'm about to embark on this road but I'm a US citizen born and raised and I assume you aren't which may have to do with why it will take you longer?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you mind my asking why they told you it would take 3 years? Was your application a straightforward one? I'm just curious 'cause I'm about to embark on this road but I'm a US citizen born and raised and I assume you aren't which may have to do with why it will take you longer?
You're right Christna, I am an LPR and with you being a citizen it is far quicker.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.