Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to lodge my visa application, and have read in some forums that it would be better to also submit the Form 80. I'm now filling it up, but have ran into some confusions...

number 13 Details of all passports ever issued to you. Is this only applicable to people who have multiple passports? I only have a Philippine passport, should I enumerate all my other expired passports? or should I just put N/A? or maybe just write my current passport info?

In number 21, it says previous address of the places where you have lived during the last 10 years. I have the same address for the past 10 years, so should I just leave this blank?

Just wanna be sure I get things right.. Thanks!:)

·
Registered
233 Posts
fr 13 : Yes, u should give the details of all expired passport and also the latest passport

fr 21: if u r living at the same place for last 10 yrs then just fill that address with the period u stayed there for eg : jan 1998 to Dec 2009 ....and address..............thats it

but don't leave it blank

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks rangola1!

I have another question. I attained my citizenship through birth, but it is asking me for the date my citizenship is granted. Should I just write my date of birth as the date the citizenship is granted? or can I just put in "Acquired thru birth" or "N/A"?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm currently filling out the online application, and I noticed that the questions are similar, if not the same, as that of Form 80... Made me wonder if I still need to fill out Form 80, scan it then attach it. Also same with Form 1276... Should I still print it out, fill it up, scan it and attach it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts