Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I have a couple of questions for 189 visa application:

1} I uploaded Form 80 a couple of weeks ago. But when checked a couple of days ago, my application status changed from 'processing' to 'assessment in progress'. Below the list of documents I had uploaded, a new link appeared - which when I clicked showed a request to complete and submit Form 80 along with a link for downloading Form 80.

Do I have to upload this again ? Because I have already uploaded this and it shows in list of documents and I am the only applicant.

2} How do we know when CO is allocated ?

3} In the documents uploaded naming convention: I have named documents as what they are - example: Bank statements - I have named as BANK_STATEMENTS.PDF - but I have not given my name in the file name - like BANK_STATEMENTS_<NAME>.PDF. Is this ok ? Or should I upload again ? I am the only applicant.

Thank you

·
Registered
664 Posts
Hi guys,

1} I uploaded Form 80 a couple of weeks ago. But when checked a couple of days ago, my application status changed from 'processing' to 'assessment in progress'. Below the list of documents I had uploaded, a new link appeared - which when I clicked showed a request to complete and submit Form 80 along with a link for downloading Form 80.

Do I have to upload this again ? Because I have already uploaded this and it shows in list of documents and I am the only applicant.

3} In the documents uploaded naming convention: I have named documents as what they are - example: Bank statements - I have named as BANK_STATEMENTS.PDF - but I have not given my name in the file name - like BANK_STATEMENTS_<NAME>.PDF. Is this ok ? Or should I upload again ? I am the only applicant.

Thank you
Yes it's ok and you don't have to resubmit your form 80. Case officers are not that dumb or irresponsible.

But be prepared that they may ask you to re-submit a document that you clearly did. They are lazy at times but don't bother arguing with them. Just provide them with such if asked.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hi guys,

Thank you
The same thing happening in my immi account form the day of form 80 submission. I checked my uploaded document uddated as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The same thing is happening to me . I have uploaded both forms but immi account still asking me to upload them. Really confused as what to do . I cant keep on uploading the forms and link wont disappear. I will be really grateful if someone can guide me on this and suggest future course of action. I have sent DIBP a feedback using there contact us services but no change in the status.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts