1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Two questions regarding Form 80:

1. For Part R - Sponsoring employer details
I am applying for an independent visa, 189. However I am currently sponsored by a company on a 457. Is this section for people who are being sponsored on the visa they are applying for currently, or their current situation? I don't want to put their details if it holds up my visa while they call my current employer, if there's no need for it.

2. On the 'Have you been to Australia before' section, I arrived on a working holiday visa and transitioned onto a 457. As such there is no departure date. Should I just list this visa anyway with no departure date, and put it as additional information?

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Hi

Two questions regarding Form 80:

1. For Part R - Sponsoring employer details
I am applying for an independent visa, 189. However I am currently sponsored by a company on a 457. Is this section for people who are being sponsored on the visa they are applying for currently, or their current situation? I don't want to put their details if it holds up my visa while they call my current employer, if there's no need for it.

2. On the 'Have you been to Australia before' section, I arrived on a working holiday visa and transitioned onto a 457. As such there is no departure date. Should I just list this visa anyway with no departure date, and put it as additional information?
this is my opinion, i can be wrong

1. part R - leave blank, as your 189 visa is being paid off by yourself and your current employer has no role in that

2. you should mention about the scenario of visiting Australia

1 - 2 of 2 Posts