Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI,

I have a query while filling question 20 , Part G Education section:

They have asked to provide all education details and qualifications and provide details of any gaps in between.

Can we provide or do we need to details of any IT certifications as well?
for instance ISTQB certification

Do we need to include summer vacation gaps as well or that is understood?
As its clearly mentioned by CO to include all activity between completion of studies.

·
Registered
160 Posts
HI,

I have a query while filling question 20 , Part G Education section:

They have asked to provide all education details and qualifications and provide details of any gaps in between.

Can we provide or do we need to details of any IT certifications as well?
for instance ISTQB certification

Do we need to include summer vacation gaps as well or that is understood?
As its clearly mentioned by CO to include all activity between completion of studies.

Provide details for 10th, 12th and Grad/Post Grad. That is enough.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Thanks Prateek
They would have mentioned something like "Tertiary education", graduation and post graduation is sufficient, however adding 10 and 12th is not a problem

·
Registered
79 Posts
Few more queries on Form 80
Question 1: Name
Why partner has given name on passport without a surname. For eg. Anand Ram Krishna is shown as Given Name. How should i fill the form as it asks for Family name and all given names

Question 11: Previous expired passports
Given 32 years old, i have four passports of which three of them are expired. Should i provide details of all previous passport or last previous passport?

Question 14: National ID doc
In addition to Aadhar card/ Voters ID, since i am a resident of UAE, should i provide details of Emirates ID card or Visa details?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts