Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear team,

I am posting these questions after spending some time in this forum and multiple other forums.

I would need inputs on following questions in regards to complete FORM 80.

1) Let me know the latest and the right form 80 link to start with ( i am unable to post the link here since i have less points)
2) Form 80 pen or fill it online? ( I do see a note in the form saying this has to be penned down; however i got mixed reviews). To be honest, i am more inclined towards filling it online since it will be more clear and editing is much easier.
3) Should child details to be mentioned under both the applicants(primary and secondary) ?
4) Should my wife(dependent) also mention my details under spouse details ?
4) Mention of part time degree -- i have not mentioned this to ACS because this is a part time degree and i want to calculate my experience after Diploma(which was a regular 3 year course). So my query is, should i mention part time degree or not ? Just to keep it simple i am planning to not to mention this; however need inputs.
5) I have not mentioned my initial 6 months of experience since i do not have relevant documents, should i still mention this in the form 80 ?
6) I was denied a business VISA for entering the US, this was 10 years back, and this was with my old passport and when i was in company 1. Additional point to this is, i got the US visa within next 1 year (through company 2) and traveled to the US for few times. So, my query is should i still mention the VISA denial ?

Appreciate your inputs

Thanks

·
Registered
23,906 Posts
Dear team,

I am posting these questions after spending some time in this forum and multiple other forums.

1) Let me know the latest and the right form 80 link to start with ( i am unable to post the link here since i have less points)
2) Form 80 pen or fill it online? ( I do see a note in the form saying this has to be penned down; however i got mixed reviews). To be honest, i am more inclined towards filling it online since it will be more clear and editing is much easier.
3) Should child details to be mentioned under both the applicants(primary and secondary) ?
4) Mention of part time degree -- i have not mentioned this to ACS because this is a part time degree and i want to calculate my experience after Diploma(which was a regular 3 year course). So my query is, should i mention part time degree or not ? Just to keep it simple i am planning to not to mention this; however need inputs.
5) I have not mentioned my initial 6 months of experience since i do not have relevant documents, should i still mention this in the form 80 ?
6) I was denied a business VISA for entering the US, this was 10 years back, and this was with my old passport and when i was in company 1. Additional point to this is, i got the US visa within next 1 year (through company 2) and traveled to the US for few times. So, my query is should i still mention the VISA denial ?

Appreciate your inputs

Thanks
1. Download from here

https://www.border.gov.au/about/corporate/information/forms/pdf-numerical

2. You can fill it online. Take a printout. Sign and then scan the whole set again and upload

3. Yes in both

4. Yes

4a. You should have mentioned in ACS assessment. What you will do now I have no idea

5. You should have mentioned it in ACS assessment. What you will do now I have no idea

6. All visa refusals should be mentioned

Cheers

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Dear team,

Appreciate your inputs

Thanks
2. No need to scan the whole set. Just the page you signed can be printed and scanned and then merged with the other pages.

4 and 5: Mention everything whether you mentioned it before or not, claiming points or not. You need to mention everything in Form 80. No hiding or lying. You won't have to prove anything but mention everything.

Reactions: vkumarjr

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you.

Yes, even i am thinking to do so, not hiding. After all, these (uncounted 6m exp and part time degree) are legitimate :)

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Thank you.

Yes, even i am thinking to do so, not hiding. After all, these (uncounted 6m exp and part time degree) are legitimate :)
Form 80 and assessment you done before are two separate things. Form 80 is everything about your life - up to whatever DIBP asks. Whereas assessment was done solely for the purpose of claiming points and applying for PR.

Some occupations don't even mention any work experience in skills assessment like mine through Engineers Australia (since work experience assessment is optional) but we do mention every single part time casual job we did in our life anyway in Form 80 whether claiming points or not. Whereas for ACS, experience is assessed as part of the skills assessment and hence the confusion. But as I have seen, if one can't prove or provide work assessment documents, they can ask ACS to not assess it. And some people even after getting assessed for work experience didn't even bother to claim points with DIBP since they had enough points and wanted to get quicker grant by avoiding work experience verification.

But Form 80 is same for all individual applying for visa and everything needs to be mentioned.

Reactions: vkumarjr and Hembu
1 - 7 of 7 Posts