Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Q59: Have you ever had a visa cancelled by, been refused entry to, or been deported from, any country?

My Bahrain work permit/residence permit was cancelled by my previous employer as I was transferred from company's Bahrain branch to Saudi Arabia branch. My Employer cancelled my Bahrain residence permit/visa and applied for Saudi Arabia work permit which I got it later and moved to Saudi Arabia.

What should be my response to Q59?

Regards
Saqib

·
Registered
645 Posts
say "Yes it was cancelled once" and furnish the details. You should not have any issue.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Deported Question

Hi!! Friends need urgent help or advice on this!!

I need clarification on the deportation rule. I have worked in Saudi Arabia in the past from November 2009 - January 2013. I traveled by buying an Azad Visa, which is a common practice to enter Saudi Arabia for Job search.

After 3 successful renewal of my residence permits with my local sponsor was forcing me to transfer sponsorship from his profile to the employer I was working for. But due to the Nitaqat system which was launched in mid 2012, the employer was not willing to take the transfer of Sponsor ship. Due to a delay in response from my employer my local sponsor had put my residence status as "Huroob" (i.e. Absconding from work).

Anyhow, I approached the sponsor and requested him for a Final Exit from the Kingdowm, after which he took me to the Ministry of Labour and Ministry of Foreign Affairs to process my final exit procedures on the passport.

After which I booked my air ticket for 31-Jan-2013 and left the kingdom from Riyadh as a normal person exiting the Kingdom. However, after coming to India I learnt the procedure carried out by my sponsor was a deportation process but have no clear picture or evident proof on that.

So, in the Form 80 Q.59, shall I mention YES, DEPORTED from KSA??

Thanks & Regards
Mohammed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts