Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Need your help regarding form-80 question#36-K, character declaration. My wife has filled it and im attaching a screen shot.

Now the Case Officer has said that its an incomplete answer in request for more information email.

I need to know what else information i need to provide to complete the answers.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
23,955 Posts
Hi Guys,

Need your help regarding form-80 question#36-K, character declaration. My wife has filled it and im attaching a screen shot.

Now the Case Officer has said that its an incomplete answer in request for more information email.

Thanks.
You have not replied to the last line of the question
Or in the Manufacturing of chemical/ biological products

Once you answer that I think it completes the answer

Cheers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Guys,

Thanks.
Hi,
I would suggest you to give them more elaborate answers to the points for which you have ticked “Yes”

On military service, you need to include start date, complete duties, exact ranks chronologically with date, name and location of the service department etc. You need to include all relevant information. The more information you give them the better. You can include as many additional sheets as needed to write the above.

Hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts