Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In form 80, there are some sections, where it is told that we have to write names in our own language or script. Some people told me that, this is only for Russians,Arabians and Arabian people. I am from Bangladesh. Is it required for me to write the names in Bengali?

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
you dont have to.. it isnt for you.. Its fr Russians and for Chinese.. It is mentioned on teh side of the column.. skip it

·
Registered
881 Posts
What is form 80, do we need to fill it?
pls advise

you dont have to.. it isnt for you.. Its fr Russians and for Chinese.. It is mentioned on teh side of the column.. skip it

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
it is personal particular form, normally they ask fr it from every applicant if not filled/attached with the form. Since the agents know it has to be filled, they always send it along wiht the main application.. 99% they ask for it from HR nations..

·
Registered
881 Posts
Is it required for online applications also?
What other forms are required to be attached with online applications?
thanx
it is personal particular form, normally they ask fr it from every applicant if not filled/attached with the form. Since the agents know it has to be filled, they always send it along wiht the main application.. 99% they ask for it from HR nations..

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
the main application form (i think 1275) and Form 80 for each applicant. this is all we attached, along with all documents.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Is it required for online applications also?
What other forms are required to be attached with online applications?
thanx
No Not for online applicants.........

·
Registered
881 Posts
Thanks Randhir,
So just I have to fill the details as mentioned in the online applications and attach the references,qualifications and supporting docs. RITE???????
BTW r u aware of new rules to implemented by jan 2010.

No Not for online applicants.........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts