Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys..since Form 16 is issued annually(generally from April to Mar).How to obtain a Form 16 if I apply for 189 visa in December to show as income proof??..Please help..thanks!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Guys..since Form 16 is issued annually(generally from April to Mar).How to obtain a Form 16 if I apply for 189 visa in December to show as income proof??..Please help..thanks!
How about payslips and Bank statement of salary account ?

·
Registered
889 Posts
I have the payslips and bank statements..but what about tax documents?..is there any other tax documents that we can submit as proof other than form 16?
From your company you can take Income Tax Computation statement till date and submit. If not, in visa application you can mention Form 16 is not available for current financial year and I have only salary slips as proof of tax payments. I can that should work

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
From your company you can take Income Tax Computation statement till date and submit. If not, in visa application you can mention Form 16 is not available for current financial year and I have only salary slips as proof of tax payments. I can that should work
Will DIAC accept if I don't submit any tax documents and only submit payslips and bank statements?:confused:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Guys, just wanted to check, if we need to get all the form 16s or payslips certified by notary as well? Since mostly these are available electronically there usually isnt any original copy of the same.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guys, just wanted to check, if we need to get all the form 16s or payslips certified by notary as well? Since mostly these are available electronically there usually isnt any original copy of the same.
Thinkpanther,

How are you going to submit form16 document for this financial year??:confused:

·
Registered
164 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
I dont have payslip for all the years but have form 16 for all the years...expect one when I was working outside of india. Will it work if I submit Form 16 in place of payslips?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Instead of tax statements..can i just submit payslips and bank statements for this year..will the CO ask for tax statements too?
I do not think tgat co will ask for tax statement. But tax statement will definitely give some weight as that will be authentic. ...as that is issued from income tax department

1 - 11 of 11 Posts