Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Did several searches but couldn't find answers to the questions below:

1) I am an onshore applicant. I have listed Non Migrating Family Members - five (parents, brother, MIL and BIL). Should I fill a 1221 form for each one of them? They have appeared in the document attachment page and I'm not sure what to fill.

2) A health and character document is also required. Is this mandatory to submit for them?

3) Form 80 - When is this required?

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
205 Posts
1) No. You just have to write their details in the form 1221 that you'll fill.
2) You don't have to upload any documents for them if they are not migrating with you.
3) Upload form 80 upfront also. Provide all documents upfront for faster visa processing.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Hi all,

Did several searches but couldn't find answers to the questions below:

1) I am an onshore applicant. I have listed Non Migrating Family Members - five (parents, brother, MIL and BIL). Should I fill a 1221 form for each one of them? They have appeared in the document attachment page and I'm not sure what to fill.

2) A health and character document is also required. Is this mandatory to submit for them?

3) Form 80 - When is this required?

Thanks for your help.
As onshore applicant, you should submit F-80 and mention all details.

Coming to dependents , your spouse & kids only.

F-1221 is not required,if required CO will request.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1) No. You just have to write their details in the form 1221 that you'll fill.
2) You don't have to upload any documents for them if they are not migrating with you.
3) Upload form 80 upfront also. Provide all documents upfront for faster visa processing.
Thanks bro. If I have to remove them from my application, how do you recommend I do it? I'm trying to find an email or a contact form on immi account but I can't find anything.

Thanks again

·
Registered
205 Posts
Thanks bro. If I have to remove them from my application, how do you recommend I do it? I'm trying to find an email or a contact form on immi account but I can't find anything.

Thanks again
You can't remove them. Just leave them be. I also, added my parents, brother and sisters as non-migrating members of my family. Didn't upload any documents for them. CO didn't even ask about them. Got the direct grant.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can't remove them. Just leave them be. I also, added my parents, brother and sisters as non-migrating members of my family. Didn't upload any documents for them. CO didn't even ask about them. Got the direct grant.
Thanks for the help bro! much relieved!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts