Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I need your guys support in my Visa process. I filed my 189 24th Aug 2013. I got my case officer nominated yesterday and she has requested for Form 1023 and Form 1022. these are

form 1023 is Notification of Incorrect answers and Form 1022 is Notification of change in circumstances.

on my application i have no incorrect answers or no change in details. I'm confused whether do i need to submit them or just leave it...? please someone has got similar issue let me know.

karthick

·
Registered
965 Posts
some information, your CO feels that its wrong. Check his email attachment. you might find it

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
some information, your CO feels that its wrong. Check his email attachment. you might find it
thanks AM,

I have nominated my parents as Non immigrating family members. In the mail she mentioned as..

Form 1023
Please provide a completed and signed Form 1023 Notification of Incorrect Answers
(attached).
Please complete the attached form if you have included your parents as non-migrating family members in error.

If this was not an error you will need to provide evidence of dependancy and they will need to undergo heath and character requirements

my parents will not migrate with me and im confused with the above statement.

karthick

·
Registered
965 Posts
if both parents are living together, even with you. they arent eligible to migrate with you.
it will lead to refusal. You need to remove them from that list. if not ,you need to get them meds and PCC as well even if they arent migrating now

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if both parents are living together, even with you. they arent eligible to migrate with you.
it will lead to refusal. You need to remove them from that list. if not ,you need to get them meds and PCC as well even if they arent migrating now
ok I got it. i have asked the same question to case officer to double confirm. thanks for your support and reply. well the process is real confusion for me... i dont understand why in online portal we have a option called non migrating family members details. that confused me a lot. thanks again.

karthick

·
Registered
965 Posts
i would suggest you create this and send since co will take ages to reply

1 - 6 of 6 Posts