Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I recently had to correct my spouse's National Identity Card for a mistake in address that caused a problem while applying for PCC.

Now, that the new card is here the ID/citizen number stays the same but Date of issue and Date of expiry has changed. Address has also changed on the card itself but i already used the updated address for her everywhere while submitting the visa application.

Do i need to upload any form like 1022 or should i just upload the new card image?

·
Registered
23,844 Posts
Hi,

I recently had to correct my spouse's National Identity Card for a mistake in address that caused a problem while applying for PCC.

Now, that the new card is here the ID/citizen number stays the same but Date of issue and Date of expiry has changed. Address has also changed on the card itself but i already used the updated address for her everywhere while submitting the visa application.

Do i need to upload any form like 1022 or should i just upload the new card image?
Fill the form 1022 with the new details
Also upload a scan copy of the new card

Cheers

·
Registered
11,349 Posts
Hi,

You can also use update us link in myimmi account.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts