Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bachelors degree is from overseas and I have done my skill access on this degree but while lodging EOI I forgot to add my master degree education history. I ticked the point Does applicant meets Australian study requirements point test to claim 5 point. Does it going to make difference or I should update my EOI to add my master degree? I have been waiting since 3 months for invitation with 60 points so does update makes any difference on DOE?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Master Degree and Bachelors Degree same points....

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
DOE won't change if you editing the EOI does not change the total points, so go ahead and add the missing qualification record.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Master Degree and Bachelors Degree same points....
Not if your bachelors is overseas and you claimed 5 points for an Australian qualification.....

OP, I think you're going to need to add that or your application will likely get rejected. (I'm assuming the Master's is the degree for which you want to claim the Aussie qualification points...)

·
Registered
389 Posts
Not if your bachelors is overseas and you claimed 5 points for an Australian qualification.....

OP, I think you're going to need to add that or your application will likely get rejected. (I'm assuming the Master's is the degree for which you want to claim the Aussie qualification points...)
oh OK, my Masters i sent it to Vetassess and the result is Equivalent to Australian Master Degree hence i claimed 15pts with it

·
Registered
5 Posts
My bachelors degree is from overseas and I have done my skill access on this degree but while lodging EOI I forgot to add my master degree education history. I ticked the point Does applicant meets Australian study requirements point test to claim 5 point. Does it going to make difference or I should update my EOI to add my master degree? I have been waiting since 3 months for invitation with 60 points so does update makes any difference on DOE?
it is my understanding that "Does applicant meets Australian study requirements" means that you have done your master degree in Australia, for wich you can claim 5 more points to be added to the 15 for the overseas Master (Tot 20 points).

If you only have the overseas Master, you can claim only 15 points.

I suggest you amend the EOI, adding the Master and untick the Australian Study requirments.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts