Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi friends,
One of my friend got an invite recently. But he forgot his all PTE credentials and even his security questions. Is there any way to find out a way get those. Please help

·
Registered
25,728 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Hi friends,
One of my friend got an invite recently. But he forgot his all PTE credentials and even his security questions. Is there any way to find out a way get those. Please help
I think he has to contact support team of Pearson. I am not sure someone went through this can answer precisely.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi friends,
Here you go

https://www9.pearsonvue.com/testtaker/username/LookupUsername.htm?cid=445

First retrieve your user name and then your password

Cheers
Yeah I have this. But it is directing to the security questions which my frd forgot. :-(
Any other way please

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hi friends,
Or try contact PTE centre nearby. Find out if your friend can bring his passport and have palm scam to verify his identity.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Or try contact PTE centre nearby. Find out if your friend can bring his passport and have palm scam to verify his identity.
Thanks mate. Will try contact the customer care and then the PTE center.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Head to the nearest PTE center and bring your passport. They will help you out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.