Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I created new account in immigration. I have TRN number. I arranged for health examination for whole family by creating HAP id. I forgot the HAP id now. I am unable to login to emedical without that. How can I get the HAP id which I have forgot through TRN number or immigration login?

Thanks,
Ramamoorthy

·
Registered
129 Posts
I did it through immigration account. This was done before lodging the visa application
Hey,

I know its an old post but I am going through same situation, I went through medical test but forgot my HAP id. can you please tell me how did u obtain it?

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Hey,

I know its an old post but I am going through same situation, I went through medical test but forgot my HAP id. can you please tell me how did u obtain it?
arent you able to get HAP id through your immiaccount ???

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hey,

Alternatively approach the place where you got your medicals done.

They will have your record.

Yes, you can also get it from immiaccount.

Sent by using Tapatalk

·
Registered
129 Posts
Thank u both for your replies. Yes i am able to get it from immiaccount. I was just not sure if it generates same id each time. I suppose its the same id.
Further, i have one more question, now i have all documents for visa lodge and i had my medical done today. Can i lodge the application tomorrow or should i wait for results tobe sent by medical panel?

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hap ID is unique for individual.

It would have been comfortable if you uploaded all documents and did you medicals later as you will have enough time after uploading.

Until you upload your documents, your application will not move further.

But it will happen in reverse without medicals.

Do it ASAP.

Sent by using Tapatalk

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hap ID is unique for individual.

It would have been comfortable if you uploaded all documents and did you medicals later as you will have enough time after uploading.

Until you upload your documents, your application will not move further.

But it will happen in reverse without medicals.

Do it ASAP.

Sent by using Tapatalk
Yes, actually my pcc took a bit longer bcoz of Adress issue but i have got it now.
Actually my question was , should i lodge visa application today/tomorrow since i have done my meds today and results will be uploaded by panel in 2-3 days, or should i wait till they upload the results?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Not sure why you are waiting for medicals as you will not come to know the results. They will only send it to DIBP.

Compiling all documents will take much longer for uploading. The limit is only 60 uploads per application. Further uploads can only be done after CO allocation.

Do it ASAP. I am guessing your medicals will be out before you upload as you may take much time to I think.

Sent by using Tapatalk

·
Registered
129 Posts
Not sure why you are waiting for medicals as you will not come to know the results. They will only send it to DIBP.

Compiling all documents will take much longer for uploading. The limit is only 60 uploads per application. Further uploads can only be done after CO allocation.

Do it ASAP. I am guessing your medicals will be out before you upload as you may take much time to I think.

Sent by using Tapatalk
Okay, thanks a lot for answering the query. I will do it asap.

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Thank u both for your replies. Yes i am able to get it from immiaccount. I was just not sure if it generates same id each time. I suppose its the same id.
Further, i have one more question, now i have all documents for visa lodge and i had my medical done today. Can i lodge the application tomorrow or should i wait for results tobe sent by medical panel?

mate, go ahead with visa application(visa fee payment and documents upload)

·
Registered
129 Posts
mate, go ahead with visa application(visa fee payment and documents upload)
Thanku Sultan bhai, yes tomorrow.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hap id

How were you able to get your HAP ID from immiaccount?.

I am facing the same issue as you did. I cannot recollect my HAP ID.

Please assist.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Forgot HAP ID

HI Aditya,

You were able to get your HAP ID through the immiaccount.

I am facing the same issue here. Forgot my HAP id.

Can you please tell me how did u obtain it from immiaccount?

Yes, actually my pcc took a bit longer bcoz of Adress issue but i have got it now.
Actually my question was , should i lodge visa application today/tomorrow since i have done my meds today and results will be uploaded by panel in 2-3 days, or should i wait till they upload the results?

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
HI Aditya,

You were able to get your HAP ID through the immiaccount.

I am facing the same issue here. Forgot my HAP id.

Can you please tell me how did u obtain it from immiaccount?
inside immiaccount, under your name

view health assessment - organize health examinations - print referral letter, this will have your HAP ID

have you tried this route ??

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thankyou Sultan,

I checked this route. It shows "Examinations in progress".

Then i checked under my spouse name, and it displayed her HAP ID with health clearance.

Guess mine will be updated in sometime.

Thanks again for your prompt response. :)

inside immiaccount, under your name

view health assessment - organize health examinations - print referral letter, this will have your HAP ID

have you tried this route ??

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Thankyou Sultan,

I checked this route. It shows "Examinations in progress".

Then i checked under my spouse name, and it displayed her HAP ID with health clearance.

Guess mine will be updated in sometime.

Thanks again for your prompt response. :)
all the best

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts