Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi...

i have applied for acs.Its alrdy crossed 2 months.
I heard that the approval depends on the no. of previous companies worked and the proofs/docs u submit.

one of my previous company does nt exist now.:( I feel my acs approval is getting late becoz of this.

So my doubt is:

Once i get the acs approval, while applying for visa, if i skip that company and apply...will my visa processing time be less?

even if i remove that comapny exp, i still be having 4+ yrs exp...hence asking this question...

thanks in advance.,

·
Registered
221 Posts
As far as i know that at this stage they don't contact the employers, they look into your papers only.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Hi...

i have applied for acs.Its alrdy crossed 2 months.
I heard that the approval depends on the no. of previous companies worked and the proofs/docs u submit.

one of my previous company does nt exist now.:( I feel my acs approval is getting late becoz of this.

So my doubt is:

Once i get the acs approval, while applying for visa, if i skip that company and apply...will my visa processing time be less?

even if i remove that comapny exp, i still be having 4+ yrs exp...hence asking this question...

thanks in advance.,
First of all, 2 months is not a long time to process, especially over the December holidays. I believe mine took about 3 months.

With your visa application, you only need to provide info from previous employees for a certain time period. I don't remember if it is from last 12 or 24 months, but I think it tells you this on the application. You should provide them whatever details they ask for.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thax steafo and mat...thx lot :)

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
dont skip any experience. best is to let it be. the minimum requirement is 12 months of last 24 months, they dont bother much with the experience before that. this goes for DIAC

1 - 5 of 5 Posts