Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
This is regarding the documents required while applying Visa 189. I saw 1 of the document in checklist as police check but it was mentioned that we need to get police check certificate for all the countries where we have stayed for more that 1 year in past 10years.
In this case the stay in Australia was for more than 1 year in past 10 years but currently back to home country. How should I get the AFP NPC, the form n all ask for current address n previous address.
Anyone has idea on this one?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Hi Guys,
This is regarding the documents required while applying Visa 189. I saw 1 of the document in checklist as police check but it was mentioned that we need to get police check certificate for all the countries where we have stayed for more that 1 year in past 10years.
In this case the stay in Australia was for more than 1 year in past 10 years but currently back to home country. How should I get the AFP NPC, the form n all ask for current address n previous address.

Thanks
Apply online for NPC in AFP site
It will reach you in 10-20 days

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hi Guys,

Thanks
Character and police certificate requirements

Use Code 33 at Question 1. If you want PCC quick, then you can send it to a friends or family's address in Aus, and they can scan it back to you. Usually it takes 3-5 days in Aus.

https://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/services/criminal-records/national-police-checks

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Guys,

Thanks
Character and police certificate requirements

Use Code 33 at Question 1. If you want PCC quick, then you can send it to a friends or family's address in Aus, and they can scan it back to you. Usually it takes 3-5 days in Aus.

https://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/services/criminal-records/national-police-checks
Thanks a lot mate.
When I am applying the online certificate, it asks for 100point document check.
1. Primary document is Home country passport
2. Secondary document which is any document equivalent to australian documents - being in india can I upload Adhar card, private bank statement, class 10th marksheet as birth certificate?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts