Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a change from the "how do I get a job in Dubai" questions I'm going to need to hire people for data service manager and sales person roles.

Can I get any input on where I should post these roles? They are in the construction segment based in Dubai.

The sales role should be Arabic fluent.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
So how was trip to Dubai ?

You can post in news papers or websites like monsters, bayt and many others. What about Linkedin?

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So how was trip to Dubai ?

You can post in news papers or websites like monsters, bayt and many others. What about Linkedin?
Trip was good, moved into an apartment in the Marina and spent the last 4 days in Oman.

I started a discussion on LinkedIn in a relevant forum, we will see how it goes. Our HR department struggles with what we are trying to do so thought I would help them out a bit.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I posted jobs in Bayt.com, was pretty cheap and got huge response, if you use it you should definitely set up the automatic reject to filter out what you are not looking for or you will have hundreds to look through.
I got over 600 responses for 1 position in 4 days!

G

·
Why don't you try and recruit from this forum? There are lots of people here looking for work. I am one of them.

·
Registered
159 Posts
XDoodlebugger said:
For a change from the "how do I get a job in Dubai" questions I'm going to need to hire people for data service manager and sales person roles.

Can I get any input on where I should post these roles? They are in the construction segment based in Dubai.

So what industry are you looking to hire in? Let me know.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It is for the construction industry relating to machine control of bulldozers/graders, etc.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Data Service Manager

Hello,

Can you share the Exact Candidate requirements/role for Data Service Manager, I am a IT professional with 4yrs of Exp and Seeking out a job at Dubai/UAE.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hello,

Can you share the Exact Candidate requirements/role for Data Service Manager, I am a IT professional with 4yrs of Exp and Seeking out a job at Dubai/UAE.
PM sent, we are not allowed to post full descriptions.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.