Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a request to all of you who have applied for 190 Victoria EOI.

After you apply or post EOI invite, has DIBP made investigation on your bank balance?

The reason I am asking this is, I don't have an equivalent of AUD 30,000 in my bank and my agent is saying that without that bank balance, they can't proceed.

So need your inputs.

·
Registered
81 Posts
This is a request to all of you who have applied for 190 Victoria EOI.

After you apply or post EOI invite, has DIBP made investigation on your bank balance?

The reason I am asking this is, I don't have an equivalent of AUD 30,000 in my bank and my agent is saying that without that bank balance, they can't proceed.

So need your inputs.
Yes! You should be truthful to what you mention or show even if comes to funds. You need to share your bank balance, Asset documents, PF, Mutual Funds, Insurance, Shares, etc.

Basically, get a balance report from your CA on his letterhead mentioning all your liquid funds available for your disposal.

All the best!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I applied for VIC 190. No one checked my bank balances. So VIC does not but DIBP may check this. Where is the 30000 AUD figure coming from?

If you are not making a false statement to VIC then DIBP cannot hold it against you.

The VIC official site clearly says :

We do not require evidence of these financial resources.

BTW this the ACTUAL rule. They want to know the total you have and not just the bank balance.

http://www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.a...minated-visa-subclass-190#MinimumRequirements

We do not require evidence of these financial resources.

Documentation Checklist for Skilled Nominated(190) Visa Applications - Live in Victoria

Financial resources

You will need to add together all your financial resources to provide an estimate of your total accessible funds in Australian dollars.

You should include all of your assets such as cash, car(s), house(s), furniture, stocks, shares, bonds, jewellery and gold.

HTH

1 - 3 of 3 Posts