Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want to join the 7 a side team?

We are sponsored by the the Expat forum who have kindly provided us with a kit.

The games will be outside on astro turf and located just of Emirates Road.

The games are on a wednesday night and we play 2 games a night. We have a good team from the last tournament and looking to add a couple of players.

It will cost either 375 or 420 depending on players. the tournament will last for 10 weeks. this is in association with DUPLAYS

please respond or PM me for more details.

Ross

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We have had 2 responses,

Will keep you all updated with how the expat team does.

We play regularly in tournaments so if anyone is interested in playing in the future keep in touch.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi,

I play regular 11aside in the UK and would be interested. I move over on the 21st and am living/working n the Jumeirah area.

Cheers

Nic

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone interested in joining a 7 a side team?

We play in a league on a Wednesday we play 2 games for 50 minutes outside on astroturf, the setup is really good.

Currently after 3 weeks we are top of the league but could do with a couple of players. We have a great kit sponsored by the Expat Forum.

The game is 8:30 and 9:30 tonight please reply asap if your interested.

Or text me on 0553213505.

NCFC I have just seen you message let me know if your still interested. I also play 11 aside when not injured so can help you out with that if you want.

Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Anyone interested in joining a 7 a side team?

We play in a league on a Wednesday we play 2 games for 50 minutes outside on astroturf, the setup is really good.

Currently after 3 weeks we are top of the league but could do with a couple of players. We have a great kit sponsored by the Expat Forum.

The game is 8:30 and 9:30 tonight please reply asap if your interested.

Or text me on 0553213505.

NCFC I have just seen you message let me know if your still interested. I also play 11 aside when not injured so can help you out with that if you want.

Thanks
Hey Rosco,

I'm really interested in both 7 and 11 aside to be honest. I play anywhere on the pitch (albeit not to a professional standard (!)), except up front or in goal. Have only just moved (2 days ago) to Dubai so am currently sorting out flat and other bits so tonight is a bit soon for me. I'm definitely up for footy in the future though. I'm picking up a phone today and so will text you once I'm better set up.

Cheers

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We play at Dubai Modern high school, just behind repton school.

We won and drew on Wednesday. We get another team pic up, when I am back from injury,

Just let me know when u are available to play

We could do with another player

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.