Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Look..., I'm looking for a football team to play in, is not easy been south-american and growing up having football as a religion to suddendly come here and find myself not playing in any team at all. I been going to Al Saffa Park but is not the same, I would like some competition, so if there anyone out there who has space for one more to play football I'll appreciate to contact me and compensate with good football!
Thanks!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all, Look..., I'm looking for a football team to play in, is not easy been south-american and growing up having football as a religion to suddendly come here and find myself not playing in any team at all. I been going to Al Saffa Park but is not the same, I would like some competition, so if there anyone out there who has space for one more to play football I'll appreciate to contact me and compensate with good football!
Thanks!!!
Hi , I have just moved here from the UK and am also looking for a team - did you try out the site suggested? If you want to start a team im in, Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.