Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
England vs Egypt Friendly Football Match is held tonight!

Usually I support whatever team that offers a "clean" game and shows a better playing style, it's a football match after all!

But in this match?? I definitely hope the English team do their best and win :D

Good luck, to both teams!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts

Usually I support whatever team that offers a "clean" game and shows a better playing style, it's a football match after all!

What is the best Free Sat channel to watch - ideally in ENGLISH but arabic will do and I can listen to UK radio commentry

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
England, THREE, Egypt, just one! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And that's called ................. FOOTBALL :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yes despite all the shannanagins with the english team they won (I watched Egypt play Ghana when I was over there oh dear Sunday League, but they won!!)

·
Registered
49 Posts

I had a bet with an Egyptian friend that England would win and I also forcast the 3-1 result.

Was on the edge of my seat after Egypt scored the first goal but was of course confident that we would soon 'show them'

I won 20 McDonalds caramel sundaes. Of course this wasn't a bet to my Egyptian friend cos he's not allowed to gamble..........He was going to buy me 20 sundaes anyway. :eyebrows:

·
Registered
14,309 Posts
I had a bet with an Egyptian friend that England would win and I also forcast the 3-1 result.

Was on the edge of my seat after Egypt scored the first goal but was of course confident that we would soon 'show them'

I won 20 McDonalds caramel sundaes. Of course this wasn't a bet to my Egyptian friend cos he's not allowed to gamble..........He was going to buy me 20 sundaes anyway. :eyebrows:
I'm glad to hear that you are not corrupting your Egyptian friends:D

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

A bet is a bet, and you won :D

But I bet that he'd be allowed to gamble .......... but only if he's gonna get the 20 yummy McDonalds caramel :D

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I must get out more! I have no idea what a McDonalds caramel is:Cry::Cry:
Try delivery :D

Or take your chances and ............... send one of your "drivers" to buy it???? :D

It's delicious by the way, you should try it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts