Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Me and my husband are moving over in January (depending on when the house gets sold) and my husband has been a season ticket holder at Motherwell for at least 30 years and he will be needing his "fix" when we are there. We are moving to an area near Peyia so will want to support the local team there - APOP whcih is 5 minutes from where we will be living and he wants to know if anyone else would like to accompany him to support the local football team?

Let me know if anyone out there is interested?

Cheers

Annieg x:cheer2:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi,

Me and my husband are moving over in January (depending on when the house gets sold) and my husband has been a season ticket holder at Motherwell for at least 30 years and he will be needing his "fix" when we are there. We are moving to an area near Peyia so will want to support the local team there - APOP whcih is 5 minutes from where we will be living and he wants to know if anyone else would like to accompany him to support the local football team?

Cheers

Hi,
Hope all goes well with the sale of your house. We are also hoping to move out but need to sell our house to be able to do so. It's been on the market for 3 weeks now and things are a little slow but keeping an open mind.

Regards
Donna

·
Registered
492 Posts
Hi,

Cheers

Hi Anni, good luck with house sale ,we are from fife been here almost a year
Hubby is Dundee united now goes to peyia home games, (grumpy on here)
cheri on this site has just moved over To peyia &her son plays for them , sure she be on later, loving the life .
Tricia

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Anni, good luck with house sale ,we are from fife been here almost a year
Hubby is Dundee united now goes to peyia home games, (grumpy on here)
cheri on this site has just moved over To peyia &her son plays for them , sure she be on later, loving the life .
Tricia
Thanks for the good wishes - can't wait to get over there and start our new life!
We are off to Dundee United next weekend - will get in touch nearer the time and perhaps our 2 hubby's can meet up and cheer on the locals!!?

Cheers

Annie

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I only go on a very rare occasion, usually when there is a social gathering element after the game where we partake of a few lemonade's! LOL:spit:
Have replied to your PM and will definitely take you up on the offer of football widow's meeting!? Will keep in touch.

Cheers

A

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Coming to a stadium near you soon!! (hopefully??)

(Ps Taken yesterday when Motherwell beat Dundee Utd 1-0!!) LOL:eek::der:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.