Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19,443 Posts
Nobody footy wise seems to be around, so I'll tell you what I know, which is practically nothing.
The local teams usually operate around the local sports centres (polideportivo), and even those play in their own leagues. If your looking for something more informal, or more like Brits playing together I would have thought the bars are the best places to get in touch with people.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nobody footy wise seems to be around, so I'll tell you what I know, which is practically nothing.
The local teams usually operate around the local sports centres (polideportivo), and even those play in their own leagues. If your looking for something more informal, or more like Brits playing together I would have thought the bars are the best places to get in touch with people.
thanks for that i am looking for my little boy

·
Banned
2,426 Posts
Huge football fan. Write about it and involved in many levels. Been to 50+ grounds I guess in Alicante province. What do you want to know? Which team to support? FC Torrevieja!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Huge football fan. Write about it and involved in many levels. Been to 50+ grounds I guess in Alicante province. What do you want to know? Which team to support? FC Torrevieja!
just wanted to know about clubs for my boy and i want to coach over there

·
Banned
2,426 Posts
100s of Spanish clubs and a handful of OK expat clubs "academies"

If you are a qualified coach you might get some hours but are unlikely to get paid.

Do you speak FLUENT Spanish?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
100s of Spanish clubs and a handful of OK expat clubs "academies"

If you are a qualified coach you might get some hours but are unlikely to get paid.

Do you speak FLUENT Spanish?
iam fa level 2 coach level 1 goal keeper coach and i have a badge to teach disable kids and not quite fluent yet been doing it for a year :)

·
Banned
2,426 Posts
Yes but unless you are absolutely 100% fluent I think you would find it difficult to get a job with one of the 100s of Spanish ones.

·
Banned
2,426 Posts
Lots of the amateur clubs have all ages boys and girls almost from the womb and all of the professional clubs do.

All looking for the next Casillas, Kaka, Guti, Raól, Van Nasalhair, Pepe, Xabi Alonso, Sergio Ramos, Garay, Granero etc !

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lots of the amateur clubs have all ages boys and girls almost from the womb and all of the professional clubs do.

All looking for the next Casillas, Kaka, Guti, Raól, Van Nasalhair, Pepe, Xabi Alonso, Sergio Ramos, Garay, Granero etc !
so it may be worth looking up them then for jobs

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.