Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a football club for my 15 year old for when he moves out later this year. Does anyone know of any professional clubs as he is currently signed on with a league club in the UK, so i need a good standard.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Im looking for a football club for my 15 year old for when he moves out later this year. Does anyone know of any professional clubs as he is currently signed on with a league club in the UK, so i need a good standard.
Probably you best bet would be something like AL Wasl which is the major Dubai based team, managed by Maradonna. Al Wasl FC - The most popular club in UAE, they do have a youth set up but cant vouch about the demographics of the team. copied the link here so maybe drop them a mail. Our another option use the UAE fa website to mail shot other teams.

As for good standard probably comparable with league 2 teams so depends where you stand on league 2 football teams or Scottish premiership teams ;-)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably you best bet would be something like AL Wasl which is the major Dubai based team, managed by Maradonna. Al Wasl FC - The most popular club in UAE, they do have a youth set up but cant vouch about the demographics of the team. copied the link here so maybe drop them a mail. Our another option use the UAE fa website to mail shot other teams.

As for good standard probably comparable with league 2 teams so depends where you stand on league 2 football teams or Scottish premiership teams ;-)
Cheers, I'll give that a try, at least that should suffice his needs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.