Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell what i should expect moving to a country with such large restrictions on the female race? I also have a 2 month old son who will also be coming. I hate to dwell on what I can not do, therefore what will I be able to do with an infant. Does ksa allow for internet access to usa university? I will not be in a compound due to the expense and long wait list and was wondering how I could meet other expats? Can i approach others? Can I take a taxi? Are drivers expensive? I just have so many questions and big concerns being an expat in ksa and and a woman from the usa. Any insight would be appreciated.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Don't worry... Country is nice, I moved here with my son 5 years ago, my husband was here for 7 years already. We live in Riyadh, I love the city, no restrictions whatsoever, you are free to go anywhere you want. I have a friend who lives in Yanbu, I can ask him how is life there for expats.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd love your friends imput on Yanbu. From what I gathered its very different from the large cities.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts