Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are finally ready to go back to the USA and will take a flight to Cd Juarez and then cross the bridge to El Paso, TX. Besides showing our FM3 to Mexican immigration at the Juarez airport is there anything else we need? Any documents? Thanks!

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
If you will be coming back to Mexico when your FM3s need to be renewed, just get them stamped on the 'Salida' page.
If you have no intention of renewing them at the required time, in Mexico, you must have them cancelled by INM. If you don't, and you should return, you can be fined for every day that they were not renewed.
So, it is probably wise to have them cancelled and, if you return for a visit, use an FMT tourist permit.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you will be coming back to Mexico when your FM3s need to be renewed, just get them stamped on the 'Salida' page.
If you have no intention of renewing them at the required time, in Mexico, you must have them cancelled by INM. If you don't, and you should return, you can be fined for every day that they were not renewed.
So, it is probably wise to have them cancelled and, if you return for a visit, use an FMT tourist permit.
Thanks but my question is do I just show them my FM3 at the Juarez airport or do I need anything else? Also how much Mexican money can I have with me?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.