Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone the day has finally come , we are flying tnite at 10.30 from abu dhabi . 13hour flight to melbourne arriving there at 7.30 friday evening. nervous and excited , my wife is very nervous about leaving her mom and dad and being so far away from home. but i think we will be okay when we get there. thankyou everyone for all your help and support over the last few months. will keep you updated with our progress. god i cant beleive we are going today. to think a few months ago that we were worried about not getting a visa and now we are actually going!! chat you all in oz!!

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
hi richie, i am so excited and happy for you. I have seen your process fromalmost the begining and yes u have made it finally.

God bless you, have a great journey and do keep us posted. tell your wife life goes on, start afresh with a positive mind and everything will bein your favor. her folks are just few hours away and not tht they wont visit or she wont. once the initial hiccups are over u can plan a trip back home.

wish u luck once again.

cheers to a new begining
anj

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi everyone the day has finally come , we are flying tnite at 10.30 from abu dhabi . 13hour flight to melbourne arriving there at 7.30 friday evening. nervous and excited , my wife is very nervous about leaving her mom and dad and being so far away from home. but i think we will be okay when we get there. thankyou everyone for all your help and support over the last few months. will keep you updated with our progress. god i cant beleive we are going today. to think a few months ago that we were worried about not getting a visa and now we are actually going!! chat you all in oz!!
Best of luck to you both! We fly on the 30th October and I am having a stressful time at the moment! Wish I was going today!

Enjoy your new life, keep us posted on how it goes.

Julia x

·
Registered
132 Posts
All the very best Ritchie for the migration :). I wish you a safe journey. Do let us know your initial experiences.

Regards,
Royen

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
OMG!!! Good luck!

I'm so excited for you too!

When you get here keep us posted on how you're getting on - and your first thoughts of Melbourne.

Dolly

·
Registered
541 Posts
richie...............
Best wishes to you and wife to have a GOOD start in Australia.
Let God see and solve all your tensions.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Best of luck richie i'm soooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great flight and good-luck with your future life in oz. Keep us posted on your journey

Take care ellisax

1 - 11 of 11 Posts