Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Question for those with actual experience of travelling to Israel from Dubai. Is Royal Jordanian airlines through Amman the most convenient and quickest option or are there other routes people have used?

Also, do Israeli immigration stamp on a separate piece of paper as standard or do you need to ask for it? With an e-gate card I guess immigration here would not need to see my passport on re-entry but if I did have an Israeli stamp is it an issue? I hear conflicting reports and wondering if I need to bother getting a second passport

Cheers

·
Registered
585 Posts
You're planning to go by car onwards from Amman?
Make sure you tell the customs officials not to stamp your passport, they will give you a card instead.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Shouldn't have any issues getting into UAE with an Israeli stamp but IIRC they do stamp a separate piece of paper if you ask. If you're planning on going to any other country in the ME, you may have some issues with the stamp in your passport.

I would have thought you'd have more issues at Israeli passport control with a UAE Residence Visa.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You're planning to go by car onwards from Amman?
Make sure you tell the customs officials not to stamp your passport, they will give you a card instead.
No, planning to connect from Amman to Tel Aviv by plane

1 - 4 of 4 Posts